Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups:
3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 scoop Purely Inspired French vanilla protein powder
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 1/3 cups milk
2 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup light syrup
1 cup shredded carrots
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup chopped pecans
Cream Cheese Frosting:
1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons light cream cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 and spray muffin tins with nonstick spray.
2. In a bowl, combine all ingredients except for nuts and raisins and mix well.
3. Scoop batter into muffin tins and bake for 10 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and top with raisins and nuts.
5. Bake for another 5 minutes until oats are set.
6. Beat together Greek yogurt and cream cheese.
7. Top oatmeal cups with frosting.